Hey Baby, what can I do ya for? Ya want me ta blow ya? Not today? Oh well, you take care now Honey, ya hear... and don't forget where's I'm at!

Hey Baby, you looking for a date?  Okay, Baby... well that don't matter none.  I'll blow or wank ya for five an' sit on yer cock for fifteen. Why, we do it right here, Honey... what'cha want for five bucks? This is ya No Thrills Saver Brand right here: the bare essentials, barely covered!  Now get it on out, Baby...  Don't worry none.

Danny!!! Oh d'here be a God an' he wants head! Oh, yuh know... working muh little pitch as demand demands. Wha??? Well I'm always here, Honey... 24/7, ya culdn't a looked none too hard.  Yeah, I can still work dat magic .... sum things nevva gonna change, baby.

Oh Sweet shittin' Jesus... d'hat thing looks like its just  about ready ta getcha into a whole lotta trouble! What's exciting ya so?  Ya getting none of d'em ol' bones at home? Yeah, but some women don't like d'at shit, dammit! An if she not liking it, even IF she do it, she ain't gonna do IT well. Oh, I'll fix ya up, Baby... I'll fix ya up real good.

American, me? Get outta here! It's just my thang, innit. I'm from right here in da Bush. Born right where we standing.  You better believe! Yep, that's right. Now whatcha want going on? Huh? You want to what? Oh no, not tonight Babycakes... there ain't no ways to sunday you getting anyting outta d'at hole tonight. No way. Yeah, I can do it, but you know the drill: ya pay me rock price now and I'll shit tomorrow. Well, I didn't know you'd be passin... an as good as I fuckin' am I can't crap on demand! An' anyways, You...  taking the long way round after last time. Oh yeah, I seen ya.... I seen ya baby boy, head down over yonder... sneekin' on by like the worlds got a memory and knows exactly whatcha been up to! Well, tomorrow, Baby... I'll drop a load  right on ya chest.

The two of ya? How the fuck am I gonna do d'at? Oh, Ohhkay, but no touching or munching... I'm not clean down d'ere for d'hose tings...  I been out since the gone home. Oh, well if ya like it like d'at you eat away... I ain't complaining if a man wanna pay double for rotten fish.  I got no problem with d'at...  I was just saying is all! No, ain't no American me! Whys y'all keep going on like that t'day! Damn! And it's 25 dollar now ya 'ear?  I charge to another market and d'at market is a fluctuating price. Ya sure ya got the reds? Lemme see? Uh, OK. Let's go.

Pins? Whatcha talking about wiv ya pins? You want ME to put PINS in your DICK? What pins? lemme see! Oh d'hey ain't so big... I thought you was like talkin' dhose BIG hair pins or summin. Yeah, I do that...  two bucks a pin, ya hear,  and I don't want ya bleedin all over my hands, the last thing I need is to be catching HIV or whatever the fuck it is again!

Hey Stendhal da man! You down for some of this fine nigga ass? A bucket of fried finga lickin chickin? Oh, I's remembr'ing you's a BIG boy... I's a big girl, honey! I'll blow ya right here for five? Never mind d'em, d'hey jus drinking their beer... don't'even look no way no more. But dhey get theirs...  don't you worry none, dhey get theirs!

Yeah, I got a pimp. The greatest damn pimp there ever is:  CRACK cocaine, Honey. D'hat's muh pimp right there! And what the hell bizniss is it ta you anyway?  You want summin? No? Then fuck off bitch!

Look Honey ya caught me at the wrong end of ma shift... I'm half clucking here. Ya give me a lick of the rock and I'll blow ya before getting off? Wha, Ya got nuffin? You never got nuffin! Then you getting nuffin, Honey... there's no credit down here, just pure honest to goodness pussy and d'at come at a price! Five dollars ya hear... FIVE DOLLAR!!! No, I'm not American... God, what is wrong wiv you's people here tonight. Ya expect me to be coming out here as muhself? Dats some fucked up shit right d'here! I”m just ME for my man, Baby... I'm just me for my man.
- - -
Monologue of a Crack Whore on the Shepherds Bush Green - S. Levene 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You'll destroy me too," she said, "I think I want to die."
- - -

Make a little history and leave what words you have.. X